FREE YOGA FOR THE COMMUNITY – Change the way you do your Monday. Bring a towel and/or yoga mat, something to sit on for the mediation.
- Kapolei Regional Park (across from Kapolei Library)
- Meet at the hula mound
- Seated meditation – noon-12:30
Yoga is my practice. It is not something I do, it is part of my life everyday. It is never the same from one day to the next and I am never the same from one day to the next.
It came to me and found me. It took hold in my life and never let go. I am blessed by the cosmos, the universe, and the divine light, God. Use whatever words you need to apply to understand that this practice is my life. It gives me the opportunity to know myself and my body. Everyday is about learning and growing even though some days are steps backwards, there is always a step in other directions and sometimes the steps backwards take me back to the beginning so I can start over again.
Many people only think of asana (pose/posture) when they think of yoga but for me, it is more than just a physical practice. My practice is a reflection of my life.
But you are looking for my background and credentials…
- Transcendental Meditation (Oahu, Hawaii) with Stellavera Kilchner
- Reiki Healing (Levels 1,2,3) with Emma Kupu Mitchell – presently practicing to be a Reiki Master
- 200-RYT in Vinyasa – Presently teaching at Four Seasons (KoOlina Resort), The Salvation Army Kroc Center, Hawaii
- Zen Meditation Training at Daihonzan Chozen-Ji/International Zen Dojo
If you are interested in developing a yoga practice, please feel free to contact me: email@example.com
I am available for private sessions to help others develop a yoga practice in person or we can Skype, FaceTime. Sessions are 60 minutes and include Reiki energy healing and/or sound meditation.
- Single session: $50
- Couples or duo session: $75
- Group rates (up to 4 people): $100
*rates are open to discussion, dependent upon your need and situation.